View Single Post
November 1st, 2010, 07:13 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar
SarahBethsMommy SarahBethsMommy is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,847
Call your local social services department. Ours here is Department of Human Resources. Could be Child Protective Services too though.

We love getting donated stuff like that at our DHR.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
Reply With Quote