View Single Post
November 5th, 2010, 07:55 AM
MamaRN's Avatar
MamaRN MamaRN is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,300
Definitely take another test. If you are pregnant waiting to test is only going to prolong the inevitable, and the sooner you know, the sooner you can make decisions. Your symptoms sound very much like a pregnancy.

Remember, your BF can be pissed but if he is having unprotected sex with you (pill or not) then he also knew this was a possibility and you will both deal with the consequences. I hope if you are that he will come around though.

The other thing is Adderall is not recommended during pregnancy, it is a catagory C drug and can potentially cause defects especially if taken during the first trimester, so you really need to know ASAP so you can decide if you are going to keep the pregnancy and stop Adderall or terminate.

Let us know what the results are!

Reply With Quote