View Single Post
November 21st, 2010, 08:56 PM
JessP's Avatar
JessP JessP is offline
Lovin life and family
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 22,034
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Can you call your old dr and ask for a referral to someone in your new area? I am not sure if that will work, or see if he can suggest a way for you to find help. I don't think they would leave you without something. Also you might want to see if any of the nearby towns have support groups or dr's that might help. I wish I could offer more advice. I am sorry I just saw this. I hope you have found a solution by now or find one soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie

Reply With Quote