View Single Post
January 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope it goes well with Liam. My boys would be terrors if I had to force them to be awake that long I hope you are able to get some answers about the seizure he had.

We took my boys to the dentist today. DH came and we had all three kids there and the dental hygenist was a little amazed that we had three under three. She made a comment about how nice it was that we got a girl for our third because she had two boys and didn't try again for a girl. I hate it when people assume that we're done just because we have our girl now so of course I told her that we were hoping to have a large family and that we wanted several more children. She gave me this look like "you really are crazy" lol Oh well I guess that's what I have to look forward to. The boys were both pretty well behaved while we were out which is always nice