View Single Post
January 25th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar
Gaby&Emmy'sMama Gaby&Emmy'sMama is offline
aka NZ-Emma
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, NZ
Posts: 56,618
I replied to your post on the moms of infants board, but there is special formula you can get which has the thickening agent already in it - it is called 'AR' - and I think most brands make it (Enfamil AR, Similac AR etc)... the AR stands for either anti-reflux or anti-regurgitation, I can never remember which LOL!

Reply With Quote