Topic: Update
View Single Post
July 19th, 2006, 08:06 PM
jlk jlk is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,760
Dh's doctor finally called back today and has set him up for an ultrasound on Monday. Next Friday he will go in and talk things over with the doctor. I can't wait until then to find out what our next step will be or if DH has some sort of a blockage that we can fix. He has very low sperm counts so I am hoping we can fix it. If not we go onto the next step whatever that may be.

Reply With Quote