View Single Post
July 21st, 2006, 06:41 PM
Posts: n/a
What I did was apply online. Then you need to goto your nearest government office and give them your work seperation papers. If you have quit they your work will mail them to you and if you are still currently workring there just ask them for them so the governement can verify you worked 600 hours in the last 12 months. Aslong as you have worked 600 insurable hours in the last 12 months you qualify. It doesnt matter if you were fired, quit, or still working there. You can apply now to get it out of the way. You can start getting your money i think at 34 weeks along or you can wait till your babies due date. I know its confusing. If you are to confused just go into the government office and they will help you through it.
Reply With Quote