View Single Post
March 16th, 2011, 11:51 AM
K.A.T's Avatar
K.A.T K.A.T is offline
Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,499
You can just get a letter authorizing you to make medical decisions for your step child. The letter needs to be notarized. This would help ensure that you can if fact take the child to the doctor if need be. I do it for my mother every summer when she takes my kids for a month in case of an emergency.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Reply With Quote