View Single Post
  #1  
March 21st, 2011, 07:37 AM
mom2njia's Avatar
mom2njia mom2njia is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: central fla
Posts: 2,111
Send a message via Yahoo to mom2njia
What would you do here?
As many of you know I have had 6 losses and am finally pregnant with appears to be a sticky one. I had some spotting over the weekend and it has stopped now, but I am still worried. Also my progesterone was still on the low side despite having them double my supplements. Reg ob likes to take a wait and see approach and doesn't want to do an ultrasound. With six losses, wait and see isnt working for me. I am also seeing a high risk ob, would you call the high risk?

*I called the high risk, my ins says they have to defer to reg ob first for extra concerns. They said to go to reg ob and if they dont do an ultrasound for peace of mind, that the ER is always an option. Going nuts and so frustrated.
__________________






my blog

Last edited by mom2njia; March 21st, 2011 at 08:45 AM.
Reply With Quote