View Single Post
April 20th, 2011, 06:20 PM
pink_piggy's Avatar
pink_piggy pink_piggy is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,262
So we had my appt today and I was talking to my hubby about telling my mom if she decided to come out on Easter. My mw thinks I may not go til next week, so when I talked to my mom and informed her of this she decided to wait. WHEW! Had she not, I was going to tell her b/c I figured at least she would have a few days to get over it and hopefully not be negative if that is how she was going to be. If cupcake decides to come before Easter, my mom can still get her ticket and by then it will be too late to really be negative about it! And yes she would be staying w/ us, which will be great for when she's helping.

TY for the compliments on the onesie, I cannot wait til my baby girl gets to wear it!!!
Reply With Quote