View Single Post
May 25th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Jen
Great job Kim! I would suggest taking a look at loseit.com. You can put your details in and how much weight you want to lose per week and it will tell you how many calories you should be eating to do that. You don't need to give up all the food you love. You just need to work it into the amount of calories you should be consuming. And when you exercise, you are able to eat more. I really think it is something you should look into it. If you try to make too many changes all at once, you are more likely to give up. By counting your calories, you can still eat some "junk"type food once in a while so you don't feel like you are depriving yourself, you just plan to exercise more that day or plan the other meals of that day or maybe even week to be low calorie to off set it. That being said, giving up pop and junk food is a great idea but if you give everything up and start exercising all at once, you may get cranky and quit. KWIM. Just my thoughts.

Stick with the 30 day shred though. It seems tough now but it will get easier and it really worked for me and it is much easier to fit that 20 minute work out in your day than a lot of other exercises.

SO proud of you for starting this though Kim. The first step is the hardest!