View Single Post
July 22nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
sweetiez sweetiez is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 2,749
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
I agree. call your local police and talk to them and tell them the things that are going on. You can also request they come and check on the area. That will scare the older kids and hopefully put what is wrong in line more so. Or thats the hope. Sadly can't tell parents how to raise their child. But out alone could lead to Child services also. Call them if you feel a child is being abanded or not taking care properly!

Hope this helps..
Single mommy to the most amazing child in this entire world!
Reply With Quote