View Single Post
August 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM
themorethemerrier themorethemerrier is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,191
My DH says, go to the Labor Board (which you've done), then also go to the Better Business Bureau file a complaint. It's another organization that might be able to help you sort this out. It's a business so they should know about how he is treating his employees. Contact a lawyer. That will probably get more of a reaction. The lawyer can write a letter. Be sure to mention the threats.

I hope this is sorted out quickly. I wouldn't want to work for him anyways, but I understand that a job is a job and you need to put in your 600 hrs. If he's not hiring you back, then I also believe you can get EI.
If you want to follow our son Laud's journey to beating childhood leukemia, check out his CaringBridge page. He was diagnosed on Dec. 11, 2011

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
Reply With Quote