Topic: Organizers?
View Single Post
August 5th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
A couple of years ago I bought a real teachers organizer. I have not seen any since. I have not looked at the store I bought it from though. I think it was Barnes and Nobles, or Borders. Instead of putting a date with each assignment, along the top. I just write in each assignment. That way I can see how much I have left, and have done. Then plan accordingly. After the work is completed, I write in the date and score. I do that for each subject. I started doing this last year, because otherwise I would constantly go through his books and look ahead, and guess what I should be doing and how much needed done. This way I can see right away, so in the end it is a time saver. Plus, it keeps me on track and I KNOW what I have accomplished with a glance.

The reason I don't put a date in for ANY of them, is because as you know, a home school doesn't run the same way as a classroom. I tried doing that 2 years ago, and gave up. We were off course within a couple of weeks, if that. What with, appointments, unforseen circumstances, needing a lighter day, or being sick!

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com