Topic: Lydia Pinkham
View Single Post
February 29th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just starting a thread on this since I've done a full cycle with it now.

The 5 cycles before taking LP had O days from CD 18 to CD 22 and a few short funky LP's to match.

I took Lydia Pinkham tablets last cycle starting on CD 4 (because that's when I found them again!). The dosage is 2 tablets 3x's a day. I didn't take them as directed the first few days because I didn't read the label, like an idiot.

I wound up O'ing on CD 14 and had a 13 day LP (previous cycle it was 6 days!) with ZERO spotting the entire TWW!! All BIG improvements for me! FF decided to be especially cruel and give me the triphasic message, but obviously, there was no BFP for me.

This cycle, I'm taking the liquid version because I'm out of the tablets. I won't lie... it tastes very herby. Kinda nasty, actually . But, as a former TCM patient who took raw Chinese herbs that I had to brew into 2 cups of tea to drink every day... I can easily deal with 1 Tbsp 3x's a day. I take it like a shot with a juice chaser just to wash that herby aftertaste away.

I've done a metric crap ton of researching about it and most seem to have been successful with it quite quickly, so I'm really really really hoping that it works for us.