View Single Post
April 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
aquariussweety21 aquariussweety21 is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 1,907
I want to get one done near the end of my pregnancy for sure, but I have totally been contemplating going in the next week or so for one to see if I have twins in me and determine the sex(es). I go to the Dr Thursday and if he won't send me before the 26th I may decide to go for one sooner. We are looking to either buy or rent somewhere right now though so I don't wanna have to spend the $79 if I do not have to.
~mommy of MC 4.5, EC 2, 1 on the way and 3 angels~

Reply With Quote