View Single Post
May 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM
Hi there im just over 8 weeks in my pregnacy and i ate 2small pepperoni sticks yesterday it slipped my mind that i wasnt suposed to eat them this is my first baby. I didnt feel sick or anything yesterday and i woke up this morning with a sore throat and my coughs taste like copper and im having a bit of trouble keeping my breath ( i also have asthma) im hoping maybe someone could help me. My bf said his mom had been sick and his 3 yr old was hugging and kissing her but i hadnt hugged or kissed jake since he had seen grandma but he does like to wipe his face in our pillows and blankets and cough all over the place.. I also had thawed some pork loins on the counter so room temperature befor i cooked them i didnt know i wasnt allowed to do that and i cant remember if i washed my hands after handleing the package i usually just use paper towel to clean my hands with stuff like that i clean everything every day to try avoiding getting sick and im worried that i made myself sick im still so new and not sure of the things i can cantdo :so if someone could help me with why i feel how i do it would be greatly appresiated thanks