View Single Post
July 9th, 2012, 12:34 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar
WorkerBeeMama WorkerBeeMama is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,486
I agree as well. You may want to go see a doctor if you have been trying for over a year. It's possible you might need assistance to get pregnant. But, if you have only been trying for a short while, then try OPKs and temping/charting. That will give you an idea of your cycle and if you are ovulating and when. I ovulate a lot sooner than I thought I did. Good luck and FX you get a BFP in ten days!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
Reply With Quote