Topic: Back pain?
View Single Post
September 4th, 2012, 10:45 AM
jacquifef jacquifef is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: England
Posts: 81
PGP - modern British name for SPD as there is more than one place where the pain can be, it might not be just the Symphasis Pubis (no idea if that's spelt correctly), so we're now calling it Pelvic Girdle Pain over here (though my extremely-recently-graduated Dr DH didn't know the name change until I told him yesterday).

Reply With Quote