View Single Post
September 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM
w292737 w292737 is offline
Happy Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 21,659
If its being garnished they'll just credit the overage and not give you any till enough months go past that he owes again. But from my experience child support recovery is quick to know. Call your child support worker and ask them.
Reply With Quote