View Single Post
September 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
gmtejese's Avatar
gmtejese gmtejese is offline
Expecting Number 4 :)
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,453
Send a message via AIM to gmtejese Send a message via Yahoo to gmtejese
Here it is automatically sent through an agency called the SDU or state disbursement unit. Illinois doesn't give fathers the chance to pay on their own, I guess.

Katie, your right! I guess he is basing this off of the fact that his aunt almost went to jail. She knew that she was being overpaid by the father. I guess his child support (or something owed to her) came out of his 401k and was only supposed to be $2500 but they ended up taking out $5000 instead and she knew about the error but still spent the money. Supposedly the judge told her to pay it back or go to jail. I don't know how much of that is true though. LOL.

I haven't given him anything and he won't show me a copy of his pay stubs (even thought it's really none of my business)
Heather--Momma to Gage (7) Jaxon (5) Evan (2) and Peyton (01/18/2014)
**Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggy**
Reply With Quote