View Single Post
September 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
darkbookworm darkbookworm is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 363
Well, after a night of sporadic contractions, and deep thought since I couldn't sleep, the only recourse I see at this point is to just stop going to school until a later date. It isn't as hard of a decision as I thought it would be, my DH keeps telling me to think about it some more, that he doesn't want to push me into it. I assured him the only thing that pushed me into it was the nurse last night thinking I was starting to dilate. No degree in Early Childhood Ed. is worth the premature birth of this baby, so I am certain of what's best after that heart stopping statement.

Thank you all for your support and advice, it means a lot to me to have such a wonderful group of ladies to come to for support or help. *hug*
Make a pregnancy ticker
Reply With Quote