View Single Post
September 30th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can give you both ends of the spectrum. I was married when I was 7mo pregnant, 20yrs ago. I got married because I was "scared" of doing it alone. My three cousins and my sister all had babies that year, not married, and it was so sad to see them alone and strugeling. I decided because of being old fashioned, I wanted my baby to be born into a marriage. I went on to have 3 more kids with this man, and stayed married 16yrs. I new in my heart of hearts at the time, that if I was not pregnant, I never would of married him. I loved him, but I new he was not the "love" of my life.

Now Im with a new man for 4yrs and have had 2 baby's with him and one on the way. I cannot wait for this one to be born, so we can finally have the "dream" marriage I always wanted. I know him to be the "love of my life" with no doubts. We were engaged after only dating 5months, but decided on on trying for our baby first, due to my age at the time (I was 38 when we met). We went through 3 losses before having our first at 39 (turned 40 3 months later). Planned on marriage that following year, but got surprise #2. Now we are on surprise #3, and cant wait to get married.

4 baby's born into a marriage that never should of been, and 3 baby's born into a relationship that should be a marriage now. You never know, but trust your gut. Your heart does not lie.......
momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!