View Single Post
October 10th, 2012, 11:48 AM
My2miracles My2miracles is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 9,310
I think it's reasonable to wait until you get dates. We don't have air fare to deal with fortunately but we never plan dsd summer visit with us until the end of May beginning of June because she has activities she needs/wants to participate in.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
Reply With Quote