View Single Post
October 18th, 2012, 06:12 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar
mommyandwife08 mommyandwife08 is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,886
I dont know how long i am going to have to wait but the doctor said about 3 more weeks from now. I am going to try and see if i can go have one in two though. Of course I have not even been told if they will be doing an ultrasound at the first appt. or not. I know how you feel.

DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13
Due 02/29 with DD #2

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
Reply With Quote