Topic: frustrated
View Single Post
November 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM
jmills1129's Avatar
jmills1129 jmills1129 is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 961
Yes, i have talked to him, and told him my reasons, and all he will tell me is because nest november he will be testing out of his training, so if i were due in nov or dec he wouldnt be able to get time off work, so i said, we can try now for 2 months, and if nothing we will wait so i will be due after december. And then he gets mad at me? I thought that was a good compromise, and he says he doesnt want to give me an answer, as to when we will try again. I mean do we really have to plan a child around a work schedule? I am ok with putting it off so i will not be due during that time, because of course i want him there, and its not like if i were due before he would take a big amount of timeoff, with madison he took a week off, and it was before she was born lol...grr. I understand why he doesnt want to try if i were to be due in dec or nov, but if i got pregnant this month i would be due in august, whats so bad about that?

I have serious baby fever, its not like we are preventing, maybe the pull out method will work again lol! Thats how we got madison<3 sorry for the rant, i am happy for what i have, and i love my husband dearly, i just wish he would tell me what he wants, instead of putting it off, like ill forget about it.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
Reply With Quote