View Single Post
December 12th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Veteran
Hi, ladies! I just joined the August DDC, but is it ok to post here too? I had a loss in october and it has just shaken me to my core. I am pregnant again, just over 4 weeks (AF was due this past Sunday). i am just so up and down, up and down, I can't seem to stay positive about this pregnancy. I have two children, 4 & 2, and had never had a m/c before. I am obsessed with every possible symptom and can't shake this sinking feeling. With the pregnancy I lost, I had symptoms very early and then felt "too good" a little over 5 weeks. Started bleeding at 7 weeks and ultrasound showed sac and no baby. I know it stopped growing when i stopped feeling symptoms. I try to be optimistic and excited and put it out of my head, but then i just get overwhelmed by this feeling of doom.
I know I can't do anything but wait and see what happens, and my first appointment is next Friday the 21st. I feel like i am losing symptoms again. My boobs are not as sore, I am not as tired, but my kids are still laying all over me, which I still take as a good sign I can occasionally feel a twinge of nausea, and appetite is decreased. And I can't remember how it was with my first pregnancies because I was just going with the flow. I wish I could be so relaxed again
Thanks for reading and allowing my to vent, I feel better. Hoping to get to know you all better!
-Denise