View Single Post
December 13th, 2012, 09:24 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar
MommytoaMiracle MommytoaMiracle is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 10,571
Aww, thanks for thinking of me!

I'm still here at the hossy, doing more waiting! haha
My 24hr urine culture should come back at 2pm today & we can make a decision based on the results, whether to take him today or extreme bedrest until my induction day, which is the 30th.

My BP has/is coming down with hospital bedrest but the problem is that if I so much as get up to use the restroom or brush my teeth, it goes up again & complete bedrest for the next 2.5 weeks is totally unrealistic with a toddler. Plus, his heart has had some weird up & downs, so I'm not sure what we are doing at this point.

I will keep you posted...Thanks again!
Reply With Quote