View Single Post
December 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I realized that I put in a few posts that the baby's dad and I are back together and had completely failed to update anyone. I guess I was surprised that anyone noticed, haha. But that's why I love you ladies.

The baby's dad (Anthony) and I were doing really well as friends, being completely civil, hanging out together, etc. There was some tension (the good kind), so being in a relationship came up and we talked about it. We both still really care for each other, so I told him if he wanted to try a relationship again that we had to be committed to making it work, that we couldn't break up every time he had a bad day. He thought about it for a minute and responded with "Okay, lets do it." So we slowly started acting like a couple again and things are great at this point. We're happy together and feel very strongly about each other. He's very interested in the pregnancy and even keeps up with what week we're in and what should be going on. I know we never stopped loving each other, but the break gave us a chance to step back and really find out that we want to be together. So, for now, we're committed and are doing our best to make things work. Still taking things one day at a time. Looks like I'll start referring to him as "SO" now.