Topic: Goals
View Single Post
January 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a medela pump in style. I pump 8+ times a day, at least 10-15 minutes. I go for at least 2 extra minutes to simulate baby still being hungry. I do have to massage them while pumping (sounds glorified since it feels like they should be bruised by now). I wouldnt get much otherwise. Ive done power pumping, going back to each side for an extra 10 minutes. Im going to try to do more of this, and try to get them closer together. I also baked a ton of oatmeal cookies, recommended by a friend, and am drinking Mothers Milk tea. The shatavari is hard to drink cause of the texture, but I will keep taking that. I ha been using the hospitals medela pump when we were there, and its since he's been released that Im having trouble. I wonder i that is a factor. He has been supplemented with formula at the hospital when i didnt have anymore breast milk up there. I have 3 little bottles of it here, but feel like i gotta save them as my back up, but i guess im nearly there now... I have thought about the prescription to help boost it, I wanted to try everything natural that I could first. Maybe I should call my dr and at least ask about it.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.