View Single Post
February 25th, 2013, 08:38 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar
MommytoZoeAlyssa MommytoZoeAlyssa is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: KY
Posts: 6,027
I think you and DH should talk about this and consult your Dr together and see what options are available and what the risk would be. I also think looking for a surogate is a good option as well as if you and DH decide it is too risky for you to become pregnant again maybe you should talk to a therapist about the feelings you are having about the situation. I know talking to a Dr/Therapist is a scary thing to do if you have never done so however it can help. I hope everything works out for you!
Reply With Quote