View Single Post
March 2nd, 2013, 05:07 PM's Avatar
[email protected] is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 216
I am seeing a reproductive endocrinologist in about a week. My OB was terrible got diagnosis but no real tests done or answers. Sometimes seeing a specialist is the best thing because they will know what to look for and how to monitor you. Good luck
Reply With Quote