View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Super Mommy
Hi everyone! Hope ya'll had a real good weekend! The weather in MD was gorgeous, so I was outside most of the weekend! As for the non-caffeinated drinks - I switched over to caffeine-free Coca-Cola... Pepsi and Diet Pepsi also has caffeine free. I only drink about 1-2 cans a day and the rest is water. In the morning I drink fruit juice - Welch's Passionfruit Mango or Dragonfruit Mango. Both are really good.

I hope the 2ww goes by fast for you JenLynn! KUP on when you test! Good luck and hope to see a BFP soon!

Kim - did you have the transfer today? Good luck!

Nicholle, thank you for your kind words and sincerity. How are you doing? I can't remember if you had a follow up with your RE yet???

AFM - AF reared her ugly head in on Saturday. Not as bad as I thought it would be since the last one was the first of January! Hoping this week goes by fast so we can get our plan together with the RE next week. I don't like "not knowing" what is going to happen next! I feel empty without a plan! Taking it one day at a time though and mentally and physically preparing myself for the next cyle.

Me- 33
DH - 36
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1 BFN
May 2013 - FET #1 BFP
6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

Dec 21, 2015 - FET #2 -
Jan 4, 2016 - Beta #1 - 1,043, Jan 6, 2016 Beta #2 - 2,243