View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i agree about the issues. i think the teacher is trying to teach him respect for the Bible, by turning the pages in a gentle manner but geez --- you can be gentle by turning the middle of the page as well as you can a corner.

and sarah -- what about something cool like comics from sundays paper rather than a brown bag? or some wrapping paper to make it personal for him?

FW -- i loved your comment about the 'marital aid".

love tacos too! i rarely make them though cus dh likes fried shells and i like softer or already formed shells. i am lazy and don't fry anything.

had such a busy day yesterday. had to be at the ball field at 8:30am, then breakfast at a restaurant between 9:15 and 10:00. hurry to karate while DH takes wyatt back to the field for opening ceremonies. karate from 10:30 till noon, then rush back to the field again for a 1:30pm game. finally outta there by 3:30ish, went home for a 20 minute siesta. then on to the next town to visit a friend in the hospital. met other friends for dinner at a local mexican place that we love. (did not have tacos, by the way). did enjoy a couple drinks there and lots of chips and salsa. after that, we then detoured to the friends house for more. it was a really fun way to end a very long day!

~~terre~~