View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 10:21 PM
BensMom's Avatar
BensMom BensMom is offline
Ephesians 4:29
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Lonestar State
Posts: 50,214
I would go to the school and request her records, for sure. The BOE can tell you specifically what needs to be done, but yes, it's best to go ahead and unenroll just to cover yourself. Make copies of the forms, give one to the BOE, one to the school, keep one for yourself, and also MAIL (with confirmation of receipt) one to the BOE just to show they got it and can't say they didn't.
Reply With Quote