View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 04:58 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar
navywifey2003 navywifey2003 is offline
Home Birth Mama
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 37,585
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
This was my original plan:

I am still waiting on Katie's from Canada its been 2 weeks now. If I do not have them by after the mail comes Friday I will be mailing them out without them. Then when they arrive I will send you hers. Canada post can be very unpredictable so I hate waiting any longer than an extra week. The packages will also be 2 beads short, someone I never heard from and another needed to pull out. But they will be in the mail Saturday. If hers get here then they will go out sooner but Saturday at the latest.

A few of you expressed you don't mind waiting a little longer, so I want to get everyone's input.

Reply With Quote