View Single Post
March 24th, 2013, 08:01 PM
plan4fate's Avatar
Mod-plan4fate plan4fate is offline
I may bend, but not break
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 27,101
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
One thing.. can't ONE thing go my way?

I'd decided, if I could take the kitten, I was going to visit DH this weekend with or with out Reme. Well I was told just take her, G'pa won't make her sleep in the car or anything silly like that. We'd make it work.

Then DH mentions that there's people staying at the house this weekend, and it's Easter. Which means doors being opened and closed, and lots of noise. Which means... I can't do it. I can't risk her getting out, I can't leave her locked up ALL the time.. and I don't know if I want to be at the house with a tonne of people. And then I couldn't take Reme because there's no where for him to sleep cause someone will be in there room, and then I'd get complained at because I'd have to leave before the big family dinner since I told his mom if I did take him, I'd have him back by bedtime Sunday.. it's a 10hr drive... so despite getting him down there, I'd still be the bad guy cause I'd have to leave.

This means I won't get to see my husband until the jobs is over. That's right.. 6+ weeks apart from him... I can't travel on AF... I'd have to stop every 45 minutes.. and if I have Reme... well... I don't know what I'd do. I really don't want the kid thinking I'm bleeding to death, and he's not old enough to wait in the car for me.

So I looked into hotels. Money we don't have to spend, but would be worth it... nope.. the clean ones don't take pets. I don't want her getting bugs, I don't want to sleep with bugs.

ARGH. I'm going to go curl up and cry now... this freaking sucks.
1798 Days to Conceive our Miracle!
Baby Girl Due August 7th 2017!!

Reply With Quote