View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 06:32 AM
loveneverfails loveneverfails is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Coast :)
Posts: 1,331
We don't have much of a plan for delivery yet. My OB asked if I wanted to go ahead and schedule a C-section but also said that if I wanted to wait until later on and see what position they end up in to try for a vaginal I could do that. So as of now we're going to wait. I would love a vaginal but I also fear the what ifs of something happening to one.

Reply With Quote