View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Fins's Avatar
Fins Fins is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 990
pre-op went well. It was just a consult. My doc made me feel a little bit better but now I play the waiting game until Thursday. My surgery is scheduled for 9am and then the tense time is for 48 hours to make sure everything went well and is still ok with the baby.

It was a tough decision for us to make. I had one with my DD so my doctor said that with the scaring I have an even higher chance for pre-term labor. DH and I made the decision to do it because if something happened and we knew we could have prevented it, we would never forgive ourselves. But of course now I'm second guessing myself. blah blah.

Reply With Quote