Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Robin, so sorry about your finger!

Hope everyone is healthy and well and that our pg ladies are being as comfy as possible.

Had a totally wasted day at work on Monday But yesterday was really really nice! The "plan" was to go to the train park (it's actually just a park but has a couple of train cars for Jaylen to play on) and have a picnic lunch and take a little walk along the walking path then home to make Easter cards with Jaylen. But the park took quite a bit of time and she was pretty worn out by the time we got home. So after we got home I finished up those Thank You cards I made for the market sponsors (12 of them) and then started working on laying out the cricut cuts that she wants on the Easter cards. She's been talking about making these cards for days. When I picked her up from the sitter on Monday I asked her what she wanted on the front of the cards and was giving her suggestions like a bunny, chic, egg, etc and she said she wanted "spawkly eggs" and yesterday when I showed her my cartridge boxes she got so excited looking at the pictures she could hardly contain herself She's picked a bunny (which'll be used on a couple of cards) and a chick in an egg that reminds me of a peep so that'll work it's way into the card title. I need to get going on those so we can continue with our project today. So today we are doing that and running a couple of quick errands in town. I have to work tomorrow but off again on Friday so we'll probably finish up the cards then. Well, off to finish laying stuff out to cut. Wishing everyone a Happy Scrappy Wednesday!