View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Lash's Avatar
Lash Lash is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 17,716
I'm going to post this in multiple places, both here and on some private boards. So if you see this multiple times, sorry! Just looking for some input. What would you do about TTC in our situation?

When would you start trying in general and how long would you wait before medical intervention? Would you even get your hormones retested or would you wait for that too? We can't do IVF financially so at what point would you move to injectables and IUI? Or injectables and time intercourse? When would you think about moving back to adoption again especially since that process can take so long already?

If this was your situation, what would you do?

I am assuming most people know our history but I will add the info that is most helpful

FSH as high as 33
AMH at .29
Antrals during IVF were 7-8
Multiple early losses
Removed septum
Stillbirth 24 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
"I will make it through this because it is for her and for her, I will do anything. I am not brave, I am not strong, I am just Rhiannon’s mom". Our TTC/Adoption/Pregnancy Blog: Jump Over The Rainbow

Reply With Quote