View Single Post
April 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM
Ame C's Avatar
Ame C Ame C is offline
Every breath is a gift.
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,915
AF was due yesterday. Today I'm officially late and still no bloody show!! (HA! MoonAngel!)
BUT I still have cramps n stuff which makes me pretty certain it's on it's way. Should I cave-in and release the testing beast??

If I test, DH wants me to wait until he gets home from work today, so it would be not too much longer.

**update in last post**

Last edited by Ame C; April 4th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote