View Single Post
April 16th, 2013, 10:32 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar
BoyerMom BoyerMom is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 543
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
Yay! Praying all goes well with the both of us and we can be due date buddies!!! I usually have my kids 1-3 weeks early. Are you going to be calling your Dr. to get in early or waiting it out? I'm waiting right now, because I think I'm scared of causing more worry than necessary right now. So I'm going to try not to call until the end of April. I'm also happy because my symptoms haven't changed so far and my tests are getting darker like they should be. So hopefully this is good signs for the both of us!
Thanks! I am debating calling, only cause I am curious about my numbers. I haven't taken any more tests, but my symptoms have stayed the same. Tomorrow is when AF is due. I may just call and see what they say. I have a certified nurse midwife this time around, which I am happy about. I really hope we get our rainbow babies!

Reply With Quote