View Single Post
  #19  
April 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Briar08 Briar08 is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,060
I love Mykelti's name. Its gotten 95% positive reviews. The other 5% hate it.

But it suits him.

The only name I regret is ODDs, it doesnt suit her at all.
__________________


Mykelti James 01.21.13
Reply With Quote