View Single Post
April 24th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,263
Do you think it would be worth it to call your RE and request progesterone? It can help calm the cramping. They have pills, suppositories and injections.
Reply With Quote