Topic: Blankie
View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar
Sawyers_Mommy Sawyers_Mommy is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,690
Walmart used to carry this thing that was a tiny blanket (like a security blanket) with a character head at the top. Like one was orange and had a tigger head and then the security blanket. If anyone knows what i'm talking about, do you know what they are called?

Marshall LOVES to sleep with a blanket up against his face with his arm wrapped around it. I've been laying a receiving blanket beside of him with a tiny part of it up against the side of his face but it makes me nervous to do that at night, so I wanted to get him one of those things. I went to our local Wal-Mart and they don't have them anymore. I didn't see them anyways. I also tried looking on Amazon but can't remember what they are called.

Reply With Quote