View Single Post
May 2nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
irishblessing's Avatar
irishblessing irishblessing is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 15,605
Well, still more waiting :/ They could not find cancer in the one sample they took last time. Although they still think that is the cause. He has to do some more blood work. Then he has a procedure on the 21st where they are going to do another test. If they find cancer on that one they will offer chemo. If they don't find cancer on that one either they will go in for surgery June 14th. But it's a 5 hour surgery and 2 weeks recovery time. So, yeah... we still don't actually have many answers.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
Reply With Quote