View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph625 View Post
So glad to hear from ya!
First, you are beautiful! I saw your Facebook pics of Chloe's bday party and you are NOT bigger than a house. You are one adorable pregnant momma! But, it's hard to believe what others say, I know. I feel the same way as you. I'm measuring 10cm bigger today than the day I delivered my daughter. I guess it's just these boys!!! I feel enormous too.

Second,I think you have normal concerns regarding Chloe and not wanting to push her aside. The good thing is, if you have these concerns, then you already know you will make that extra effort to show her love. So I highly doubt she will get shoved to the side. I haven't known you long but from what I've learned...you have tons of love to share!

Don't let your boyfriends comments bring you down about yourself. Some guys...most men, can NOT filter their words. Or they just don't realize how hormonal we are.

I'm very glad to see you around on the board!!!
Thank you for your reply! I am glad I am not the only one on being bigger this time than last. I just feel so sick and big and it's hard to get around these days. I was only in one of the videos from Chloe's birthday in the yellow shirt. The pictures posted have my boyfriend, his sister, and his mom really.. but thanks honey in person though I am HUGE.. not just in my tummy but all over it's a huge difference so it's quite sad for me. I just wanna feel like myself again.

I will definitely make sure to show equal attention and love to Chloe and Logan. I just hope I do a good job and that I can include Chloe as much as possible and that she transitions into this nicely. I am just nervous about it because she just turned 4 and she is sooooo attached to me and demanding of my attention right now. Anyway, I am glad to hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I am measuring 4 weeks ahead, but Payson is measuring normal sized. Huge hugs hun I know its easy to feel self-conscious but you look beautiful and you are so close to meeting your sweet boy. I am insecure about becoming a mommy to 4, especially with the way my daughter is sometimes. Huge hugs hun!
Thank you for your support hun. It's good to know I am not alone in my fears xx