Topic: Tuesday Time
View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM
eshute's Avatar
eshute eshute is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,029
I'm getting the feeling that baby will be stubborn and I'll probably pass my due date by at least 4 or 5 days. My doctor said it's fine if I don't want to induce any time before 42 weeks. As long as we're both healthy and she's not incredibly huge, then I'll wait it out til 42 weeks. We'll see how I feel at 40+ weeks though, haha. I'm really anxious. I still have trouble comprehending that in as little as a week or two that I could be holding MY child. It's still really overwhelming to me.

Reply With Quote