Topic: Delayed shots
View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar
CrunchyMommaTo2 CrunchyMommaTo2 is offline
Proud Momma
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,134
We are doing a delayed selective schedule. DH has agreed no vaccines until at least one year and I'm pushing for two years. Our son also will not be getting all of the recommended vaccines because I don't feel they are necessary for him based on our lifestyle.
Personally as a child I developed measles from the MMR shot and that's just not a risk I feel like taking with my son.

I also read Dr Sears book and it was very informative and helpful in making our decision.

Reply With Quote